SCREAM HOLLOW AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
We realize that you need an escape from the world when constant stress and conflict are going on. We feel celebrating Halloween activities in a safe environment is not only an entertaining experience but also very therapeutic! If you have been cooped up at home for several months and you don't mind following our Covid protocols then come on out and celebrate with us for an evening!
Scream Hollow has such a unique outdoor layout that we feel our event is providing a much needed breath of fresh air (with a scare!)
1. Most of our venue is outdoors with lots of open space across over 20 acres of forest. With that we have to limit each group to 10 people in our common areas with six-foot spacing between each group of 10.
2. All food and drink establishments on property already serve to-go for our outdoor dining areas and our beer garden. This gives us an advantage of natural social distancing. The spacing of everything is already on point with picnic tables spread out across the eating areas.
3. With our 4 haunted attractions we will keep group sizes to 6 or less, with no mixed groups entering the haunts together, which also accommodates natural social distancing.
4. We will be spacing out our queue lines so that all guests feel comfortable.
5. ALL staff on property will be go through nightly Covid screenings to include temperature checks. All staff will be wearing masks.
6. For those who want to keep social distancing from our actors, we will be selling special orange glow necklaces at the castle ticket booth and the gift shop for $1.00. If you are wearing one of our orange glow necklaces actors will not come within 6 feet of you in the haunted attractions. If you see someone wearing an orange glow necklace, please respect their space while in the queue lines and common areas on property.
7. We are stepping up our sanitation and cleaning efforts to comply with CDC recommendations in the common areas.
8. We will be following current Bastrop County guidelines on when guests are to wear masks on property. Currently you must wear a mask to enter the property but are not required to wear a mask when eating or drinking.